When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Do the Math

Over heard on the bus March 24th~

" I didn't want to tell him when there were people in the store, like I didn't want to tell him and then have to work. He was in the back and I walked up to him and he said-
'You're gonna quit, aren't you?'
so I told him. That was the easiest it's ever been. I didn't have to work with him all pissed and stuff. Seriously that was the easiest!"

"Have you quit lots?"

" Yeah, and usually they get all pissed"

" How long did you work there?"

" Eight months, like eight months!"

"That's pretty long..."

" Yeah it's a long time, like I started the middle of September. That's a long time to work some place"

No comments: