When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ancient History: Beyond the Hedge; Hear Hear

8/8/07
Little Pictures Have Big Ears
If Alligator Pie had been written when I was a little kid, it would have been my favourite book.

“Tickle your tum in To-ronto”
Toronto; exotic, and far away. In “the east,” like Red China with all the little children wishing they had more rice in their bowls

Calgary – you have to admit it’s a pretty cool word, if you say it just right.

For a while, I thought Christ died at Calgary on the green hill far away without a city wall. I didn't see a city wall when I was there, but then at Sunday school they told me about Calvary.

No comments: