When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

2017-04-05 Day 40

Wednesday

Today I set out with  fruit salad  with nuts and coconut milk. Coffee with coconut milk. Lunch was chip truck chips- tisk tisk! Dinner was an awesome Nicosia salad  with mango dressing-recipe from the Ottawa   Citizen.
and  pure dark chocolate with  pumpkin seeds.

Last night dinner was awesome. . . but tonight is another day and I  at least have recorded today.

I am afraid  that my weight loss will not stick. I have been super sick when I went off plan. . . but the sugar dragon is not tamed. Seeing myself in the dressing room today in the full length mirrors was a wake up call to continue with this in spite of the cravings. The weather will be my ally. The bike will be out soon.

1 comment:

Free Game said...

We've all met Hill Climb Racing on Android and OS Phone apps, but now you have a chance to play Hill Climb Racing for free on our poolofgame site! You will start with a red car in Hill Climb Racing first, then you can get different cars with the scores you earn, and you can strengthen the cars against the challenging parts. But remember, you should get the gasoline tanks that will come out before your petrol is finished! Have fun...