When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

2017-03-21 Day 23

Today

2 eggs scrambled with onions in butter oil seared cherry tomatoes, hot lemon water

Coffee with coconut milk

Cocktail shrimp with lemon and dill, salad greens with  oil and vinegar, clementine

Stir fry-with chicken.  Cabbage, bok-choy, celery, mushrooms, onions and cauliflower rice.

Fruit bowl with almond butter, pecans, coconut and coconut milk.

Yesterday was a browse day.

We had beautiful homemade curried squash soup- thanks Karen! Left over green salad and potato/egg salad, chicken thighs with apples and carrots left over

Fruit bowl with almond butter, pecans, coconut and coconut milk.

I think lunch was pecans and an orange... and almond butter with strawberries.
Rooibus and coconut milk

Breakfast was potato salad  and strawberries it felt like a picnic.
There could have been more food I just forget.


I do think I have more energy. I need to move because I notice that I need to get going or the good feeling fades. I have more interest in eating and am enjoying cooking things that appeal to me. Except for all the dish washing - ugh! I hope the avocados are ripe tomorrow.



No comments: