When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

2017-03-14 Day 17

I woke up not wanting to eat. I had peppermint tea and ended up forgetting to eat.
I ended up having a dish of fruit and cashews and pepitas with coconut milk and almond butter
Lunch was frozen soup whoops I realized it was an older batch and had navy beans in it and rice = whoops my first real slip up.
Dinner was beef spaghetti sauce with zoodles whoo- hoo.  The spiralizer was easy to use AND I steamed them over the spaghetti noodles for the last 3 minutes. easy-peasy! I ended the meal with strawberries, blueberries coconut cashews and coconut milk.
I know I have to be careful to ensure easy options are available as I tire of cooking and  eating.

No comments: