When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

2017-03-08 Day 11

Some hungry today. I was a bit careless yesterday in ensuring that I had  all adequate fruits and veg. I also did a little cheat today and  weighed myself. I was inclined to do so because my  unbloated belly  seems smaller and some jiggles on my hips seemed to have lessened. Unfortunately the scale does not tell a positive tale. No loss, at this time.

Today I ate-
2 eggs omelette cooked in butter oil folded around tasty *Matane shrimp.
chai with coconut milk

clementine
tuna with lemon juice a bit of mayonnaise and avocado
date and almond goodie

toasted cashews
homemade chicken soup
sliced turkey, pineapple, strawberries, grapes and blue berries.
Rooibus coco chai with coconut milk.

* as a recovering vegetarian it is hard for me to find acceptable sources of protein . Matane shrimp are deep sea cold water shrimp harvested my Canadian ships. Cold water shrimp tend to to be small with a sweet flavor. Those I purchased are cooked and IQF on board as soon as they are caught. While they are ethically harvested and processed I find the taste suffers from years long past. They taste salty rather than sweet.

No comments: