When? he asked. When does middle age end and old age begin?

"When" he asked, " when does middle age end and old age begin?"

It took awhile to recover from his question.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

2017-03-07 Day 10

Many days missed but all is going well. I have not been significantly hungry at any time. I do find that when I get hungry it is intense usually about  3  1/2 hours after eating.
Today is the first day that I have drank coffee since  day 1. I was surprised how well I have managed without coffee but today was a very nice social occasion with some lovely coconut milk 0=- much better than the original brand I tried.
This evening I had another one of those periods of intense well being, energy and happiness. Is it possible that Whole 30 is the answer to my decade long malaise  and energy sapped existance? I can only hope.

So today I ate-
A potato fried in olive oil with 2 lovely eggs.
an apple with almond butter
A tasty little cup of coffee with coconut milk
Matan cold water shrimp, avocado, cucumber, homemade mayonnaise and mange tout peas and blueberries with almond butter
Homemade chicken soup with celery, onions, mushrooms, carrots, potatoes, tomato paste.
Hot water with lemon

No comments: